Internet Security Firewall: How To Remove Virus On Computer Without Antivirus – On every device that is connected to the internet, it will never rule out if the device will continue to be haunted by the name of the virus.
The reason is, this can allow you to lose existing data and the operating system that you are running.
Usually, to get rid of viruses, you will definitely use free antivirus software. In the latest version of Windows, actually already installed Antivirus program.
Besides you don’t need to bother looking & downloading antivirus on your laptop / computer, you also don’t need to worry that the program will fill your PC’s memory.
How do I delete a virus on a laptop on a PC using Antivirus? Here are the steps:
- If you have a Windows 10 operating system installed on your laptop / computer, then you can look for the default program called Windows Security. Actually, this program has also been available since Windows XP, but Windows Security works better on the latest operating system versions.
- Open the Windows Security PC software by clicking on Start, then type ‘Windows Security’.
- Open the Windows Security application. Then, select the Virus & Threat Protection option.
- Then, select the Scan Options option to choose the type of scan you want.
- Select Full Scan if you want to check all data in your laptop / PC. This option takes a long time depending on your computer’s spec.
- If you want to track viruses quickly, you can choose Quick Scan. Well, if for example you only want to check a particular drive, you can choose Custom Scan.
- After selecting the options above, select Scan now to start scanning for viruses on your laptop or PC.
- Wait until the process is complete. The virus on the laptop will be detected and you will be given the option to delete the virus.